Free delivery for orders above $40
(promotion valid for a limited time only)
Order before 11 AM, to have your order processed on the same day! FAQ
- Strongest, most versatile adhesive available
- Paintable once cured
- Temperature resistant - remains flexible, even in extreme temperatures
- Dries clear
- Washer/dryer safe Waterproof - bond remains secure even when exposed to water
- Size: 3.7Oz
- Colour: Clear
Amazing GOOP Household is the only adhesive you'll need for home repairs because it repairs, seals and sticks to virtually anything, its strength is superior to any other brand out there. Use on everything from glass to wood to vinyl brick!
INSTRUCTIONS FOR SAFE USE
Follow these step-by-step directions when using Amazing GOOP Household:
Read directions and test a small area before use.
- 1. Surface should be dean, dry, and free from dirt. For best results, roughen surface before use.
- 2. Puncture Seal in the neck of the tube using a pointer cap. The product can be used between 50 and 90 °F / 10 and 32 °C.
- 3. Apply directly to each surface te be bonded or repaired. Allow to partially cure approximately 2 minutes before mating surfaces. Hardens by solvent evaporation and forms an immediate bond that is difficult to reposition after both adhesive-coated surfaces are placed in contact with each other and sufficient pressure is exerted to establish full contact.
- 4. Allow the repair to cure for 24 hours. Depending on materials and temperature, maximum strength may not be reached for 48 to 72 hours.
- 5. For future easy cap removal, apply a thin coat of petroleum jelly to the threads of the tube before replacing the cap.
- 6. Clean uncured adhesive with acetone or citrus-based solvents. Cured material may be removed by cutting or scraping.
How long does Amazing GOOP Household take to dry?
A full cure takes 24 to 72 hours, depending on the surrounding environment. With lower temperatures and higher humidity, cure time increases; with higher temperatures, cure time decreases. To speed drying time, apply heat using a handheld dryer set on low. Hold dryer at least 6 inches from the surface.
How can Amazing GOOP Household be cleaned up?
Small amounts of acetone or citrus-based solvents may be used on uncured adhesive; the adhesive will ball up and brush off. Cured adhesive may be removed by cutting or scraping.
Is Amazing GOOP Household water-resistant?
Yes. Amazing GOOP Household Is water resistant immediately upon application. Apply Amazing GOOP Household directly to the surface to be sealed. Use thin coats of Amazing GOOP Household to build a thick coating on the surface to be sealed, allowing each layer to set 3 to 4 hours. This is especially ideal for smooth surfaces, such as plastic, glass or ceramic. Amazing GOOP Household hardens by solvent evaporation, so allow time for thorough hardening to ensure proper bonding and wear resistance.
What temperature range does Amazing GOOP Household withstand?
Amazing GOOP Household Is best when applied in temperatures ranging from 50 °F to 90 °F (10 °C to 32 °C). (Note: Amazing GOOP Household can be applied outside this temperature range, but cure time may increase significantly.) Once cured, Amazing GOOP Household can withstand temperatures between -40 °F and 180 °F (-40 °C to 82 °C).
Can the included applicator tip be reused?
Yes. The tips are made of special non-stick plastic. Allow Amazing GOOP Household to dry, then pull it out through the threaded end.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.