Free delivery for orders above $40
(promotion valid for a limited time only)
Order before 11 AM, to have your order processed on the same day! FAQ
- No mess, no cleanup!
- Mixes by hand kneading
- Cures in minutes to a white colour
- Non-yellowing when exposed to U.V light
- Can be used in saltwater and/or freshwater
- Wessbond Aquapatch Wet Surface Epoxy Putty is a ONE piece epoxy compound that can be applied above or underwater.
- It bonds permanently to a wide variety of materials like fibreglass, metal, wood, concrete, ceramics, glass and many plastics.
- It will harden in approximately 15 to 20 minutes and can be shaped, filed, drilled, sanded, sawn, painted or even stained after final cure.
- It will bond tenaciously to damp, wet and immersed surfaces.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.