Order before 2 pm, ships out the SAME DAY! FAQ
Harris Black Label Bed Bug Aerosol Spray is a 16-ounce bottle that is perfect for use on mattresses, luggage, furniture, headboards, beds and even carpet.
What does the Black Label Harris Product Line offer that is different from our other bed bug control products:
Contains the active ingredients Imidacloprid, n-Octyl bicycloheptene dicarboximide, d-Phenothrin which not only kills pyrethroid-resistant bed bugs but offers extended residual control that other aerosols do not.
- Kills the Toughest Pyrethroid Resistant Bed Bugs
- Residual Control Kills Bed Bugs for Up to 16 Weeks
- Registered with the Environmental Protection Agency
- Odourless and Non Staining Formula Kills on Contact and Leaves No Visible Residue
- Approved for Use in Homes and Apartments
- Just Follow Label Directions
Harris Pyrethroid-Resistant Bed Bug Aerosol Spray is the most effective at killing bed bugs of all types and their eggs. There are small pockets of pyrethroid-resistant strains of bed bugs located in some cities in the US. For those strains, tough pyrethroid-resistant insecticides are needed to effectively eliminate the bed bug colony.
We recommend using this product in combination with our bed bug sprays and diatomaceous earth powder, for complete bed bug elimination.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.