Place your order on weekdays* between 9AM and 5PM and we usually have your orders ready for shipping or pickup within 3 hours! Pickup is available on Saturday too from 9AM to 12PM!
More info here.
*excluding Public Holidays
Removes heavy scratches and abrasions from most acrylic surfaces. Use when damage is too severe to be restored with NOVUS No. 2 polish.
- Requires use of NOVUS No. 2 for final finishing
- Not recommended for use on coated plastics
- 1. Shake well. Test in an inconspicuous area.
- 2. Apply NOVUS No. 3 liberally. Using a clean, soft cloth, polish with a firm back-and-forth motion at right angles to the scratches. Keep the cloth saturated with polish at all times.
- 3. Continue polishing until only fine scratches remain. Using a cloth, remove all remaining polish, this is very important!
- 4. Using a clean cloth, apply NOVUS No. 2 in a circular motion uniformly to the entire surface. Polish using light pressure until NOVUS No. 2 dries to a light haze.
- 5. Using a clean portion of the cloth, buff the surface clean. Follow with NOVUS No. 1 for best results.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.