Free delivery for orders above $40
(promotion valid for a limited time only)
Order before 11 AM, to have your order processed on the same day! FAQ
- Securely repair high-temperature articles such as stoves
- This tape is highly heat resistant and can be used in environments between -60°C and 316°C, so it's perfect for repairs in hot areas such as heaters and kitchen stoves.
- It is made of soft aluminium, so it fits closely to uneven surfaces and curves.
- Part No.: M8010
- Size (Thickness x Width x Length): 0.12 mm x 38 mm x 4 m
- Quantity per Package: 1 roll
- JAN Code: 4904140380106
- Material: Base material: soft aluminium Adhesive: silicone Release paper: paper Spatula: polyethylene
- Remark: With an adhesive spatula, Operating temperature range －60℃～316℃
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.