Free delivery for orders above $40
(promotion valid for a limited time only)
Order before 11 AM, to have your order processed on the same day! FAQ
- Spike dot adhesive processing - It gets in between the fibres and catches fine dust firmly! We have devised a method that does not easily damage the fabric and does not leave glue on it.
- Scut cut- With the orange line, you can easily see the turning mouth, and you can easily it over and cut it quickly. The paper does not tear vertically even if long hair is wrapped around it
- Striped Printing - The part where the tanning line is off the tape turning to open
- Arrowhead printing - The arrowhead mark printed on the tape is a sign to prevent the tape from rolling in the opposite direction and turning over
- Dry Edge - When cutting the tape, the edges of the tape are not adhesive to make it easier to turn
- Core inner diameter (38mm) - A tape with a ball core with a diameter of 38mm
- Tape width 160mm - A tape with a ball core 160mm wide
- Product No.: C4311
- Size: Width 160 mm x 60 turns
- Number of individual packages: Volume 2
- JAN code: 4904140583118
- Material: Spike dot adhesive processed paper, Orange line: Polypropylene
- Size: Scut cut, diameter 38 mm
Strong adhesion with scut cut that cuts quickly
It is a strong adhesive roller with a scut cut that is easy to turn and cuts quickly. Uses spike dot adhesive that penetrates between fibres and firmly catches fine dust. It is strongly adhered and can be taken firmly, so it is also supported by pet users. Demonstrates the strongest adhesive strength among carpets. (Compared to our company) The length can be adjusted to the optimum length according to the place of use.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.