Free delivery for orders above $40
(promotion valid for a limited time only)
Order before 11 AM, to have your order processed on the same day! FAQ
HG parquet gloss finish protective coating (product 51) is an easy to apply liquid polymer emulsion. This parquet floor polish emulsion forms a wafer-thin glossy yet extremely protective coating for your parquet when it dries. The perfect base for parquet maintenance.
- Protects the coating against wear and tear, scratches and other damages
- Gives shine
- Extremely simple to apply
Parquet floor polish with gloss - the protective coating against wear and tear and scratches
HG parquet gloss finish protective coating ensures the coating of parquet floors is protected against scratches, wear and tear and other damages. This parquet floor polish from HG also has an anti-slip effect. Good parquet flooring maintenance starts with protecting the parquet flooring top layer. 1 litre of HG parquet gloss finish protective coating is sufficient for approximately 40m2 per layer.
Which HG products do I need for my parquet floor?
Besides this product for protecting your parquet floor against wear, scratches and other damage with shine, the HG range for parquet floors has more cleaners to choose from. For regular mopping or as a powerful cleaner for removing grease and stubborn dirt.
To find out which HG products you need to protect and clean your parquet floor effectively, consult our HG parquet floors treatment matrix.
HG parquet gloss finish protective coating
HOW TO USE
How do you use HG parquet protective coating gloss finish? Follow the steps below to protect your parquet floors against scratches, wear and tear and other damages with HG parquet gloss finish protective coating:
- 1. Preferably apply with a waxer for even application (see the neck label on the front of this bottle). It is also possible to use a lint-free, clean (tea)towel wrapped around a squeegee.
- 2. Pour the parquet finish liquid undiluted over the floor and then apply evenly in the direction of the wood grain without putting pressure on the waxer or squeegee.
- 3. Once the product has dried (after about 60 minutes), a second layer can be applied crosswise onto the first layer.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.