Free delivery for orders above $40
(promotion valid for a limited time only)
Order before 11 AM, to have your order processed on the same day! FAQ
- Works On - Stickers, candle wax, permanent marker, crayon, glue, gum, tape residue, adhesive, paint, tree sap, tar and more
- Removes Stickers - Great for removing stickers from your surfaces
- Quick Clean - Perfect for quickly cleaning surfaces without damaging them
- Picks Up Gum - Quickly and easily removes gum and other sticky residues from the carpet
- Safe To Use - On carpet, clothing, painted surfaces, plastics, ceramic/porcelain, glass, finished wood, fabric, sealed stone and metals
- Product Dimensions: 1.2 x 2.08 x 5.75 inches
- Item model number: 2089
- Item Weight: 3.9 ounces
The Goo Gone's line of products is a trusted brand, we stand by our products for all of your dirty, sticky, messes. Safe for you, your surfaces and your home! Please explore our line of Goo Gone Original, Pro-Power, All-Purpose, Sticker Lifter, Spray Gel, Patio, Grill, Oven, Automotive, Tile & Grout, Clean Up Wipes, Kitchen Degreasers, Paint and more! There are so many ways to remove tough messes with Goo Gone Products. Specifically formulated with Citrus Power, Goo Gone's portfolio of products effortlessly cleans up stains and sticky messes around your entire home. From gum to grease, fabric to fibreglass, you can count on Goo Gone to safely remove almost any problem and restore your surfaces to their original condition. If you can't undo it, un-goo it. Remove sticky, greasy messes with Goo Gone Original and return your surfaces to their original condition. Try it on stickers, wax, markers, crayons, glue, tar, window decals, glitter, gum, labels and so much more. There are multiple uses around the house for Goo Gone Original. Everything from wine glass label remover, scuff eraser, window sill cleaner, adhesive remover, tar cleaner, crayon drawing eraser, to glue remover. Goo Gone is safe on cars, we suggest to test on an inconspicuous area before using it in full. After you're done, wash the area with hot, soapy water. Do not allow Goo Gone Original to sit on rubber as it can deteriorate it. Keep a bottle or two handy for anything life may throw at you or your walls, floors, cars, etc. You get it, Goo Gone is surface safe so it is a safe alternative to abrasive cleaners that may damage your surfaces. Sit back and let Goo Gone take care of your toughest messes.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.