Order before 2 pm, ships out the SAME DAY! FAQ
Flexible automatic irrigation thanks to 3 individual watering schedules
- Using the GARDENA Water Control, the irrigation can be flexibly and individually planned.
- Up to three different and independent schedules can be created.
- The control is battery-operated, is connected directly to the tap and can easily be operated using only a rotary and push switch for selection of the data and for confirmation.
- An easily-legible LC display shows all settings at a glance.
- The weatherproof operating unit can be removed.
- The Water Control Select can be used in combination with a GARDENA Soil Moisture Sensor.
Automatic and time-saving irrigation
Using a GARDENA Water Control, your garden can be reliably and conveniently watered - even if you are not at home. You obtain more leisure time, have a lush green lawn and also beautiful, healthy plants. If the automatic irrigation system is started in the early morning hours or the evenings, less water evaporates. This saves money and ensures targeted, optimised irrigation.
The Water Control can easily be adjusted using a rotary and push switch for selection of the data and for confirmation. An easily-legible LC display shows all settings at a glance. The weatherproof operating unit can be removed to carry out the settings. Thanks to an optional key lock, inadvertent adjustment of the settings can be prevented.
Flexible irrigation with 3 schedules
Three different and independent schedules can be created for the irrigation system. The start, duration and weekdays of the irrigation can be adjusted. Highly flexible plans can be set according to your personal tastes. Plant connoisseurs use this for example for additional pre-watering which prepares the soil and roots for the later, main irrigation. This improves water absorption and plant growth.
'Water Now' function
If the irrigation has to be started immediately, this can be manually activated without removing the unit from the tap or changing the settings.
'Safe Stop' technology
Water Control always works reliably due to the 'Safe Stop' technology. If the energy levels of the battery are too low to completely control an irrigation process, then this process is not commenced. The battery level indication in the display also tells you when the battery has to be replaced.
On the connection of the GARDENA Soil Moisture Sensor, the automatic irrigation is not activated if the soil moisture is sufficient. This permits an improved water supply for plants as well as water-saving irrigation.
- Article No.: 1891-20
- EAN-Code: 4078500045698
- Energy supply: 1 x 9 V alkaline battery (not included)
- Sensor connection: Yes
- Operating pressure Min: 0.5 bar
- Operating pressure max: 12 bar
- Thread: For taps with 26.5 mm (G 3/4) and 33.3 mm (G1) thread
- Watering duration: 0 h 1 min - 7 h 59 min
- Watering frequency: an individual selection of irrigation days
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.