Order before 11 AM, to have your order processed on the same day! FAQ
Perfect for irrigation of plant pots with micro-drip-system
- With the GARDENA Water Control Flex, the irrigation on balconies, roof terraces or patios can be flexibly and easily controlled automatically.
- The control is battery-operated; can be connected directly to the tap and can easily be operated via an innovative external rotary element for the selection of data and a confirmation button.
- An easily-legible LC display shows all settings at a glance.
- The weatherproof operating unit can be removed.
- With the Water Control Flex, irrigation time periods can be adjusted in cycles of seconds, thus making them ideal for use with a drip irrigation system.
- It is possible to combine this water control with a GARDENA Soil Moisture Sensor.
Automatic and time-saving irrigation
Using a GARDENA Water Control, your garden can be reliably and conveniently watered - even if you are not at home. You obtain more leisure time, have a lush green lawn and also beautiful, healthy plants. If the automatic irrigation system is started in the early morning hours or the evenings, less water evaporates. This saves money and ensures targeted, optimised irrigation.
The settings on the Water Control are easy to operate using an innovative external rotary element for selection of the data and a confirmation button, which simply operate through pressing and turning. An easily-legible LC display shows all settings at a glance. The weatherproof operating unit can be removed to carry out the settings. Thanks to an optional key lock, inadvertent adjustment of the settings can be prevented.
Automatic irrigation for your balcony and patio
Due to the extra-short watering duration in seconds, and the possibility of activation up to 6 times per day, the Water Control is ideal for use with a drip irrigation system, for plants in pots and troughs on the balcony and patio. Due to their limited soil volume, plant containers can only buffer a limited amount of water and therefore require frequent small amounts.
'Water Now' unction
If the irrigation has to be started immediately, this can be manually activated without removing the unit from the tap or changing the settings.
'Safe Stop' technology
Water Control always works reliably due to the 'Safe Stop' technology. If the energy levels of the battery are too low to completely control an irrigation process, then this process is not commenced. The battery level indication in the display also tells you when the battery has to be replaced.
On the connection of the GARDENA Soil Moisture Sensor, the automatic irrigation is not activated if the soil moisture is sufficient. This permits an improved water supply for plants as well as water-saving irrigation.
- Article No. 1890-20
- EAN-Code: 4078500045759
- Energy supply: 1 x 9 V alkaline battery (not included)
- Sensor connection: Yes
- Operating pressure Min: 0.5 bar
- Operating pressure max: 12 bar
- Thread: For taps with 26.5 mm (G 3/4) and 33.3 mm (G1) thread
- Watering duration: 1 sec - 99 min
- Watering frequency: every 4/6/8/12/24/48/72 hours
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.