Place your order on weekdays* between 9AM and 5PM and we usually have your orders ready for shipping or pickup within 3 hours! Pickup is available on Saturday too from 9AM to 12PM!
More info here.
*excluding Public Holidays
Starter component with large-volume filter
- The GARDENA Master Unit 2000 is the starter component of the GARDENA Micro-Drip-System and reduces the initial pressure to operating pressure.
Thanks to the fitting and an adaptor, the connector can be flexibly used for both the 4.6 mm (3/16") Supply Pipe and the 13 mm (1/2") Connecting Pipe.
Through the patented "Quick & Easy" connection technology, all components can be effortlessly combined and easily separated again if required.
Thanks to the large-volume filter, the water is pre-filtered.
Easy pressure reduction
The GARDENA Master Unit 2000 reliably reduces the water pressure to approx. 1.5 bar for the optimal operation of Drip Heads and Spray Nozzles.
- Article No.: 1354-20
- EAN-Code: 4078500135405
- Included Components: 1 Master Unit 2000, ready to connect, equipped with Tap Connector 901
- Use: Starter component for reducing pressure and filtering water
- "Quick & Easy" Connection Technology: Yes
- Water flow: Bis 2.000 l/h
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.