Place your order on weekdays* between 9AM and 5PM and we usually have your orders ready for shipping or pickup within 3 hours! Pickup is available on Saturday too from 9AM to 12PM!
More info here.
*excluding Public Holidays
Well-balanced all-round clippers that are prepared for everything
- A well-balanced all-round cutter that is equipped for everything, GARDENA's NatureCut is instantly recognisable by its two wooden handles.
- The handles are 100% FSC certified and radiate a rustic charm, which clearly distinguishes this popular model from other hedge shears.
- With the NatureCut you can be sure that the functionality is on par with the great design.
- The manufacturer's guarantee of 25 years is proof of a quality, long-lasting product.
- The sharp, serrated blades make sure that each and every cut counts.
- This type of blade ensures that high performance is always achieved, even when cutting large areas.
- The ErgoTec technology designed wooden handles are round, symmetrical and ergonomically shaped - so the shears always rest comfortably in your hands when cutting.
- The soft buffer is particularly practical, offering great cushioning, low resistance and making your work easier.
- This enables you to work longer in the garden without getting tired - no matter if you are cutting a hedge, shrub or bush. Cutting branches is easier with the built-in branch cutter.
- Thanks to the working angle of 20 °, the hands are always kept a safe distance from the hedge when working, preventing your hands from getting scratched.
- NatureCut is a real all-rounder that always delivers great results.
On the Crest of a Wave - Efficient Cut
The blades of this hedge cutter have a serrated edge that will serve you well. This is because the cutting edge consistently delivers a high level of effectiveness when cutting large areas. The serrated edge keeps the cut material in the cutting area of the shears and prevents it from slipping out. This results in higher efficiency, especially when cutting larger hedges.
Get a Grip - ErgoTec
The NatureCut hedge shears are characterised by its ErgoTec handles. It gives the wooden handles a round, balanced and ergonomic shape so that the shears fit perfectly in your hands.
Get your Best Angle - Hand Protect
The working angle of the NatureCut is 20 °. This means that the hands never touch the hedge when cutting and that snip after snip you are always safe from scratches and minor injuries.
A Spring in your Cut
GARDENA hedge clippers have a soft buffer that ensures good cushioning; therefore it is easy on the joints and comfortable to work with.
Wood from Sustainably Managed Forests - 100% FSC
The wooden handles of the NatureCut are 100% FSC certified. This means that only sustainably sourced wood from forests that are managed to high environmental and ethical standards is used.
Strong and Sturdy
These shears are equipped with robust steel blades that ensure the long lifespan of the shears and even thicker branches can be easily cut with the built-in branch cutter.
The blades are non-stick coated. This reduces friction, ensures easy cleaning and protects the blade from rust.
- Article No.: 12300-20
- EAN-Code: 4078500049078
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.