Free delivery for orders above $40
(promotion valid for a limited time only)
Order before 11 AM, to have your order processed on the same day! FAQ
High-quality wood for low-vibration work
- The GARDENA combisystem Wooden Handle allows individual extension of all combisystem tools.
- The high-quality, resilient ashwood from Europe damps vibrations and is FSC ® 100 %-certified.
- This means that only wood from well-managed and sustainable forests are used for the production of the handles - guaranteed.
- The waisted 150 cm long handle is non-slip and lies well in the hand.
- An anodised aluminium tube has a plastic coating at the end of the handle and guarantees a sturdy connection and safe hold of the combisystem tool.
- The fastening screw with soft plastic components for securing the combisystem tool is safely attached in such a manner that it cannot be lost.
- The warranty period is 25 years.
Tip: For pulling and pushing work, a longer handle should be used; for hoeing movements, a shorter handle is better suited.
For all combisystem tools
The wooden handle is suitable for all combisystem tools.
Thanks to the captive fastening screw and the sturdy aluminium tube, all combisystem tools can be reliably connected. The waisted shape allows ergonomic to work without slipping.
The high-quality and resilient ashwood damps vibrations and thereby allows pleasant work.
FSC 100 %-certified wood
The European wood is FSC-certified. Only wood from well-managed and sustainable forests is used for the GARDENA handles.
- Article No.: 3725-20
- EAN-Code: 4078500372503
- Length: 150 cm
- Materials: Wood
- Warranty: 25 years
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.