Order before 2 pm, ships out the SAME DAY! FAQ
- Cut high branches from the ground - dry and hardwood The GARDENA combisystem Anvil Branch Pruner with the 5-fold transmission is ideally suited for cutting older, woody branches in high trees.
- In combination with a GARDENA combisystem Telescopic Handle, branches can be easily cut from the ground, without a ladder, and trimmed up to great heights.
- The safety lock guarantees that the connection remains secure.
- The integrated double lever transmission and the 5-fold transmission allow enormous saving of effort.
- This guarantees effortless cutting of branches up to approx. 35 mm in diameter.
- The non-stick coated blade with adjusted geometry for defined branch fixation (branch cannot move while cutting) guarantee a clean and precise cut, as well as easy cleaning.
- Especially convenient: the pruner can be hung onto branches, resulting in even less effort for cutting.
- Due to the adjustable D-grip, a powerful, convenient and ergonomic operation is possible.
- The D-grip has a rope-storage (the rope doesn’t get tangled during work/storage) with a fixation for the end of the rope on both sides.
- The pulling cord is 4,7 m long and tear-proof and can be easily operated.
- The combisystem Anvil Branch Pruner can also be used without handle.
- The warranty period is 25 years.
Clean, smooth cuts
The hardened blades with non-stick coating allow a clean, smooth and plant-sparing cut of branches.
Enormous power saved
Through the 5-fold transmission and the double lever transmission, force is optimally strengthened while cutting branches Ergonomic operation through D-grip Due to the adjustable D-grip a powerful, convenient and ergonomic operation is possible. The D-grip has a rope-storage with a fixation for the end of the rope on both sides.
- Article-No.: 297-20
- EAN-Code: 4078500012591/li>
- Cutting type: Anvil
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.