Free delivery for orders above $40
(promotion valid for a limited time only)
Order before 11 AM, to have your order processed on the same day! FAQ
- Felt cut self-adhesive from fix-o-moll protect furniture and floors from scratches and scratches.
- They are made of abrasion-resistant and robust needle felt and have high durability.
- Motion noise is significantly reduced.
- Light to medium weight furniture and home accessories such as candlesticks, vases, floor lamps, flower pots, etc. can be moved easily and quietly.
- The furniture glides are suitable indoors for sensitive floors such as parquet, laminate, tiles, PVC, linoleum, smooth natural stone and cork.
- Colour: white
- Contents: 1 felt cut, 10cm x 10cm
Assembly tips for felt cut
- Carefully clean the surface to be covered with dirt and grease.
- Always use cleaning alcohol for optimal adhesion.
- Commercially available cleaners are unfortunately not sufficient because they contain fats that would affect the bond.
- Remove the protective film from the adhesive surface of the felt blank and press it onto the clean and cleaned surface.
- It is important to ensure that the felt cut is pressed all over.
- The pasted piece of furniture should not be moved for about 1 to 2 hours to ensure the best possible adhesion.
Felt gliders should always be checked for wear and dirt. If necessary, they must be replaced early to prevent damage to floors, furniture and surfaces.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.