Free delivery for orders above $40
(promotion valid for a limited time only)
Order before 11 AM, to have your order processed on the same day! FAQ
- Suitable for smooth and slightly uneven floors indoors
- Plastic body with PP plastic brush
- The shelf life of up to 6 years
- Suitable for column widths up to max. 18 mm
- Can be cut to the required size with a metal saw/poke saw
- Colour: transparent
- Dimensions: 1 m x 46 mm
The standard door seal from fix-o-moll minimizes heating costs and saves energy by avoiding drafts and heat loss. The door gap is optimally sealed by the door seal, which not only reduces heating costs but also reduces dust, pests and noise.
It can be cut to the required size with a hacksaw or a saw. The plastic body is provided with a self-adhesive tape, with which the door seal is glued to the door leaf. The door seal is for smooth and slightly uneven floors indoors and for column widths up to max. 18 mm suitable.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.