Free delivery for orders above $40
(promotion valid for a limited time only)
Order before 11 AM, to have your order processed on the same day! FAQ
- The Fix-o-moll ANTI-SLIP self-adhesive felt pads with non-slip knobs prevent furniture, smaller furnishings and decorative items from slipping.
- Laminates, tiles and other smooth surfaces are safely protected from scratches and damage by the gentle and noise-absorbing felt layer.
- The unique combination of self-adhesive felt gliders and foamed anti-slip nubs ensure slip resistance and protection for furniture and floors at the same time.
- Also available in other sizes.
- Colour: brown
- Contents: 4 non- slip felt pads , Ø 40 mm x 3 mm
Tips for use:
- Carefully remove dirt and grease from the surface to be glued.
- Always use rubbing alcohol (isopropanol) to clean the adhesive surfaces in order to ensure optimal bonding.
- Remove the protective film from the felt pad and press it on the cleaned surface.
- Make sure that the felt pad is fully pressed down.
- Press evenly while mounting.
- Do not move the objects for 1-2 hours after mounting the pads, to ensure maximum adhesion.
On a regular base, felt pads should always be checked for wear and dirt and. If necessary, replace at an early stage to avoid damage to floors, furniture and surfaces.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.