Order $40 or more: FREE Delivery
Order before 2 pm, ships out the SAME DAY! FAQ
New Cif Perfect Finish Mould Stain Removal Spray is formulated with bleach to effectively remove mould stains on a range of indoor and outdoor surfaces for a sparkling finish.
- Removes mould stains to uncover beautiful surfaces
- Formulated with bleach for specialist cleaning, without damaging surfaces
- Ideal for mould, mildew, tea, and wine stains
- Leaves sparkling results on a range of surfaces including baths, toilets, showers, tiled walls, and grout
- Suitable for all kinds of indoor and outdoor surfaces
CIF PERFECT FINISH Mould Stain Removal Spray
Cif Perfect Finish Mould Stain Removal Spray contains bleach to effectively clean a variety of surfaces around your home, leaving them beautifully shiny. It works hard to remove not only mould stains, but tea, wine and, mildew stains too. Use this spray to free your surfaces from mould and messy stains, and to restore them to their clean and sparkling best.
How to use?
- Spray the intended surface from a distance of 10-15cm and leave it to act for 15-20 minutes. Leave the room during this time. Rinse the treated area with water or let the product dry.
- Do not remove the mould before spraying to prevent dispersal of dangerous spores. In case of heavy contamination: wait until the surface is rinsed or dry, then repeat the steps above.
- Avoid excessive spraying: surfaces should only be lightly sprayed.
- Test the product on a small area before use to see the reaction of the surface.
- Only use in well-ventilated areas to avoid irritation of eyes or throat. The spray must not be inhaled or allowed to come into contact with skin or eyes. If any irritation is experienced, stop using it immediately and leave the room to allow the product to dry.
- Cif Mould Stain Remover is not suitable for anodized aluminium or linoleum.
- If in doubt, try the product on an inconspicuous place first.
- Testing on an inconspicuous place is recommended for new, unusual or coloured surfaces, painted wood or metal, vinyl, low quality or damaged plated metal chromium, or damaged surfaces.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.