Good to know: O'Here! provides free delivery for all orders of $65 and more. And picking up your order at our central warehouse is always free! More info here.
Place your order on weekdays* between 9AM and 5PM and we usually have your orders ready for shipping or pickup within 3 hours! Pickup is available on Saturday too from 9AM to 12PM!
More info here.
*excluding Public Holidays
Bostik No More Nails is a multi purpose construction adhesive. It is a general-purpose adhesive suitable for interior or exterior general construction work. Being highly water resistant, styrene safe with high initial grab. It is a very versatile product. No More Nails is a gunnable synthetic rubber based adhesive which exhibits excellent green strength, flexibility, good temperature resistance and good slump resistance
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Nail free general construction adhesive.
- High bond strength.
- Excellent adhesion and sealing properties.
- Excellent green strength.
- Good temperature resistance.
- Chemical resistant.
- Good slump resistance.
- Bonds a variety of construction and building materials.
- Ideal for interior and exterior applications.
- Easy to use and cost effective
- As a contact adhesive for installation of wall and floor panels.
- Most bonding applications where high strength, gap filling, one component adhesive is required.
- Timber, metal, cementitious and plaster sheets to timber or metal studs.
- Installation of battens or other fixings to brick, masonry or concrete walls.
- General-purpose construction adhesive.
- Suitable to use on foamed polystyrene.
- Ideal for mirror backed tiles.
Bostik No More Nails can be applied either as a two-way contact or a one-way stick adhesive. In both cases the first requirement is that both surfaces to be bonded are clean and dry and free of grease, oil or dust. Any loose or flaking paint must be removed and lightly sanded before application. (Substrate surface temperatures should not exceed 30°C and the product should not be used where continued exposure to elevated temperatures will occur). To one of the freshly prepared surfaces apply a 4 – 6mm bread of adhesive with a cartridge or extrusion gun, or similar type profiles with a notched trowel. Beads should not be more than 45cm apart and butt joints should be adhered on both panel edges. Bring both surfaces together immediately.
• Two-Way Method Press firmly over entire surface to transfer adhesive and then pull both surfaces apart. Allow to tack-off for a few minutes (3 – 5 minutes depending on ambient weather conditions) and then, reposition and press firmly together. Contact areas should then be tapped with a hammer via a padded block to ensure intimate contact. Depending on the weather conditions and surfaces bonded, maximum bond strength will take from 12 – 72 hours to be reached. Some weighted panels may require temporary mechanical fastening that should be retained for at least this period.
• One-Way Method This method is recommended for heavier panels or those that are formed to place a loading or stressed memory on the bond line. After applying adhesive and bringing substrates together, they should be sufficiently clamped, nailed or screwed in a fashion that maintains maximum surface contact at bonded interfaces. Mechanical fasteners should be retained if highly stressed, but temporary fastening can be released after a minimum of 24 hours. For flooring applications, the adhesive should be applied to the flooring manufacturer’s specifications. To stop floors from squeaking, apply a bead of adhesive into the groove of each board after it is laid and immediately prior to mating the tongue from the next panel or board
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.