Order $40 or more: FREE Delivery
Order before 2 pm, ships out the SAME DAY! FAQ
- A versatile adhesive that bonds a wide range of lightweight materials
- Provides professional, industrial strength for demanding applications
- Offers a fast, aggressive tack for a quick bond that reduces set time
- Bonds paper, cardboard, fabric, insulation, plastic, metal, wood and more
- Allows for a bond time of 15 seconds to 30 minutes
- Repositionable while providing long-lasting strength
We invented 3M™ Super 77™ Multipurpose Spray Adhesive to be an extremely versatile, fast-drying spray adhesive that bonds a wide range of lightweight materials. Our permanent bond provides fast results to keep projects moving ahead. The photo-safe spray formula is easy to dispense and apply directly onto surfaces and materials where needed, with no soak-in or yellowing over time.
The Glue that Holds the World Together
For more than 50 years, 3M™ Super 77™ Multipurpose Spray Adhesive has remained a staple in 3M's portfolio of go-to, everyday-use adhesives considered by many to be necessary at the factory. Recognized worldwide, this spray adhesive has demonstrated its reliability in countless applications. For many, "getting the job done" is just a spray away.
Our 3M™ Super 77™ Multipurpose Spray Adhesive has an aggressive tack that offers a high initial grab as well as sufficient open time to position materials properly. High-solids content supports its low soak-in property, giving you time to find the best fit for your parts. This attribute also provides higher coverage than competing spray adhesives and helps create soft, non-dimpling glue lines. The combination of fast tack, strong bond and clean appearance make it ideal for projects of all kinds.
- General industrial maintenance and repair projects
- Attaching fibreglass insulation and drywall corner beads
- Bonding thin materials such as foils, carpeting, paper, cardboard, felt and more
An All-Around Adhesive
3M ™ Super 77 ™ Multipurpose Adhesive is capable of forming strong bonds on a wide array of materials, including paper, cardboard, fabric and insulation. It also works well with plastic, metal, wood and much more. 3M™ Super 77™ Multipurpose Adhesive- Low VOC <25% is CARB compliant and eligible for LEED credits. This spray adhesive has been proven to work well for projects of all sizes, from crafting to construction.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.