Good to know: O'Here! provides free delivery for all orders of $65 and more. And picking up your order at our central warehouse is always free! More info here.
Place your order on weekdays* between 9AM and 5PM and we usually have your orders ready for shipping or pickup within 3 hours! Pickup is available on Saturday too from 9AM to 12PM!
More info here.
*excluding Public Holidays
- High-quality silicone lubricant works for many applications
- Lubricant eliminates rubber squeaks and prevents sticking
- The formula contains no petroleum oils to stain fabrics
- The cold-hardy formula will not freeze at -28°F
- Heat resistant formula will not degrade at 350°F
3M™ Silicone Lubricant eliminates rubber squeaks, prevents sticking and seals out moisture. Our lubricant contains no petroleum oils to stain fabrics. Formulated for extreme conditions, it will not freeze at -28°F nor degrade at 350°F. Silicone lubricant is available in both wet and dry formulas.
3M™ Silicone Lubricant delivers the versatility to work in many applications. Use our product for lubricating moving parts; eliminating squeaks caused by friction; protecting against rust and corrosion
- Wet type formula — Part Number 08877Our silicone lubricant handles the extremes of temperature ranges, making it a perfect choice for automotive applications where conditions can be harsh
- Dry-type formula — Part Number 08897One Lubricant for Many Applications.
3M™ Silicone Lubricant delivers the versatility to work in many applications. Use our product for lubricating moving parts; eliminating squeaks caused by friction; protecting against rust and corrosion; sealing out moisture; preventing a buildup of glues, waxes, inks and paints; preserving plastics, rubber and leather; and prolonging the life of cutting tools.
Resists the Extremes of Hot and Cold
Our silicone lubricant handles the extremes of temperature ranges, making it a perfect choice for automotive applications where conditions can be harsh. The lubricant resists freezing down to -28°F and will not degrade at temperatures as high as 350°F. You can rely on our lubricant delivering high performance in frigid cold days of winter and blistering hot days of summer.
Directions for Use:
- Turn spray tip so opening points to dot on the rim of the can.
- Hold can upright and push actuator on top of can all the way down to apply a uniform spray.
- Position the actuator away from your face before spraying.
- If using the extension tube, insert it into the actuator using a twisting motion.
- Best results are obtained when a material is at room temperature.
- Higher temperatures increase the pressure in the can, and lower temperatures reduce the pressure.
- Hold can 8" to 10" from surface to be sprayed. Apply evenly and use sparingly.
- For hard to reach or small surfaces, use the extension tube.
- On rubber, leather, and vinyl; apply and wipe with a cloth.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.