Order $40 or more: FREE Delivery
Order before 2 pm, ships out the SAME DAY! FAQ
- Strong carpet protection repels spills for easier cleanup
- Ideal for high-traffic areas, runners, bath mats, automats and more
- Doesn't change the look and feel of your carpet
- Limits reappearing spots
- Apply to new or clean carpets, wet or dry
- Simple, one-step application
- One can cover approximately a 5 ft. x 6 ft. area
- Reapply Scotchgard ™ Rug & Carpet Protector every time your carpet is steam cleaned or every six months
What can I apply Scotchgard Rug & Carpet Protector to?
Scotchgard Rug & Carpet Protector can be used to protect the carpeting in high traffic areas, stair carpeting or rugs, automats and flooring, and otter rugs and carpets.
How long does Scotchgard Rug & Carpet Protector take to dry?
Drying time varies based on temperature and humidly but should take about 2 - 6 hours. After 6 hours, vacuum up any white residue left behind. if you apply Scotchgard Rug & Carpet Protector while your carpet is still wet, it will take longer to dry, and its drying time will depend on how wet the carpet was when it was applied.
What kind of carpet can Scotchgard Rug & Carpet Protector be used on?
In general, Scotchgard Rug & Carpet Protector can be used on polyester, polypropylene, acrylic, nylon, and coloured wool carpets and rugs. It is not recommended for Oriental rugs or white wool.
Can I use Scotchgard Rug & Carpet Protector on fabric or upholstery?
Scotchgard Rug & Carpet Protector shouldn't be used on fabric - instead, use Scotchgard Fabric & Upholstery Protector, which is designed specifically to protect fabric and upholstery.
How often should Scotchgard Rug & Carpet Protector be reapplied?
Reapply Scotchgard" Rug & Carpet Protector every time you have your carpet professionally cleaned, or every six months, whichever comes first In high traffic areas, you may flood to reapply Scotchgard Rug & Carpet Protector more often