Place your order on weekdays* between 9AM and 5PM and we usually have your orders ready for shipping or pickup within 3 hours! Pickup is available on Saturday too from 9AM to 12PM!
More info here.
*excluding Public Holidays
- Excellent electrical and mechanical protection from combined pressure-sensitive, rubber-resin adhesive and PVC backing
- Pressure-sensitive rubber adhesive bonds easily and securely
- Suitable for use in phase identification, colour coding of motor leads and piping systems and for marking safety areas
- Tensile strength rating of 17 lbs. per inch meets professional electrical standards
- Available in blue, brown, grey, green, orange, red, violet, white, yellow, and pink
- Withstands a temperature range of 32 to 221 degrees F (0 to 105 degrees C)
- UL Listed, VDE, CSA Certified and RoHS 2011/65/EU Compliant
Scotch® Vinyl Electrical Tape 35 is a premium-grade, 7-mil thick polyvinyl chloride (PVC) colour-coding tape. Outstanding electrical and mechanical properties make this tape excellent for use in phase identification, colour coding of motor leads and piping systems.
Scotch® Vinyl Electrical Tape 35 provides electrical and mechanical protection with the combination of an aggressive, pressure-sensitive, rubber-resin adhesive and an elastic PVC backing. This tape is flame-retardant and is highly resistant to UV rays, abrasion, moisture, alkalis, acids, solvents and varying weather conditions. It stretches easily and adheres virtually in any shape. Ideal for insulating electrical wires and is compatible with synthetic cable insulations, jackets and splicing compounds. UL Listed, VDE, CSA Certified and RoHS 2011/65/EU Compliant.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.