Free delivery for orders above $40
(promotion valid for a limited time only)
Order before 11 AM, to have your order processed on the same day! FAQ
- The combination of the pressure-sensitive, rubber resin adhesive and the PVC backing offers excellent electrical and mechanical protection
- Flame-retardant and highly resistant to abrasion, moisture, alkalis, solvents, and many acids
- Colour: Green
- Withstands a temperature range of 32°F to 221°F (0°C to 105°C)
- UL Listed, VDE, CSA Certified and RoHS 2011/65/EU Compliant
The Scotch® Vinyl Colour Coding Electrical Tape 35 is a 7 mil (0.18 mm) thick, premium-grade, colour coding electrical tape. This flame-retardant tape is suitable for use in phase identification, colour coding of motor leads and piping systems, and for marking safety areas. This tape is 600V-rated and withstands a temperature range of 32°F to 221°F (0°C to 105°C).
Scotch® Vinyl Colour Coding Electrical Tape 35 provides electrical and mechanical protection with the combination of an aggressive, pressure-sensitive, rubber resin adhesive and an elastic PVC backing. This tape is flame-retardant and is highly resistant to abrasion, moisture, alkalis, acids, solvents, and varying weather conditions. It stretches easily and adheres virtually in any shape. Ideal for insulating electrical wires and is compatible with synthetic cable insulations, jackets, and splicing compounds. UL Listed, VDE, CSA Certified, and RoHS 2011/65/EU Compliant.
- Colour coding for phase identification, job identification, and marking safety areas
- Primary insulation of electrical wiring 600V or less
- Protecting electrical conductors, motor leads and piping from moisture, alkalis, acids, corrosion, abrasion, and weather
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.