Place your order on weekdays* between 9AM and 5PM and we usually have your orders ready for shipping or pickup within 3 hours! Pickup is available on Saturday too from 9AM to 12PM!
More info here.
*excluding Public Holidays
- Self-fusing, ethylene-propylene rubber backing and highly conformable, the rubber resin adhesive
- Temperature rated for continuous adhesion to 194°F (90°C)
- The special polyester liner keeps tape protected and clean during application
- ASTM Approved & RoHS 2002/65/EC Compliant
- Adhesive Material Rubber resin
- Applications Electrical Maintenance, Insulation
- Backing Material: Ethylene Propylene Rubber
- Product Colour: Black
- Product Form: Roll
- Product Type: Rubber Tapes
- Size (Imperial): 0.75 in x 30 ft
- Size (Metric): 19 mm x 9.1 m
- Specifications: ASTM D-4388 Type 1, 2 & 3
- Specifications Met: ASTM D-4388 Type 1, 2 & 3
- Suitable for High Voltage: Yes
- UV Resistant: No
- Voltage: 69 kV
- Voltage Application: All voltage classes
- Voltage Rating: 69 kV
- Vulcanizing: Yes
The Scotch® Rubber Splicing Tape 23 is a 30-mil (0.76 mm), premium-grade, highly conformable, rubber splicing tape. The self-fusing tape has a special polyester liner, which will not stick to the tape upon unwind. It withstands temperatures up to 194°F (90°C).
Scotch® Rubber Splicing Tape 23 has physical and electrical properties that are unaffected by the degree of stretch. This tape is highly resistant to split, crack, and flag when exposed to indoor or outdoor environments. It is designed to splice and terminate cables whose emergency overload temperatures can reach 266°F (130°C). This self-fusing ethylene propylene rubber, high insulating voltage tape has a snakeskin liner that is easily removed as the tape is applied. It is compatible with synthetic cable insulation and paper insulation cables. The tape is ASTM Approved & RoHS 2002/65/EC Compliant.
- Primary electrical insulation for splicing cable from 600 volts through 69 kV on all solid dielectric cables
- Primary insulation for building stress cones on cables up to 35 kV on all solid dielectric cables
- Moisture sealing electrical connections and end sealing high-voltage cables
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.