Free delivery for orders above $40
(promotion valid for a limited time only)
Order before 11 AM, to have your order processed on the same day! FAQ
- This series combines comfort and convenience
- Comfortable soft, lightweight facepiece with easy-to-adjust head straps
- NIOSH approved for negative pressure air-purifying and supplied air dual airline applications
- Can be disassembled, cleaned and reused
- Replaceable cartridges and filters allow reuse of facepiece for cost savings
- Sizes are colour coded for easy identification
- For workplace/occupational use only
- Compatible with 3M™ PAPR Systems: No
- Compatible with 3M™ Supplied Air System: Yes
- Compatible with Welding Shield: Yes
- Connection Type: Bayonet
- Cool Flow™ Exhalation Valve: No
- Drop-down Feature: Yes
- Harness type: 4 point Hazard Type: Mold, Silica
- Material: Thermoplastic Elastomer (TPE)
- Product Type: Half Facepiece
- Purpose: Half Facepiece Respirators
- Recommended Application: Assembly and Mechanical, Chemical Clean-up, Chemical Handling, Chipping, Chiseling, Cleaning, Composite Finishing, Final Finish, Furnace Operations, Grinding, Laboratories, Machining, Masonry, Paint Preparation, Painting, Pouring/Casting, Sanding, Sawing, Welding
This half facepiece reusable respirator offers reliable and convenient respiratory protection and is suitable for many situations, helping provide protection against particulates and a wide variety of gases and vapours according to NIOSH approvals.
The 3M™ Half Facepiece Reusable Respirator 6000 Series helps provide protection against particulates and a wide variety of gases and vapours when used with approved cartridges and filters. When properly fitted and used with approved 3M™ cartridges and filters, this respirator helps provide protection at concentrations up to 10 times the Permissible Exposure Limit (PEL). The swept-back design of the cartridges helps improve balance and visibility. Remarkably comfortable, soft, lightweight facepiece has easy-to-adjust head straps allow for a customized fit to the user. Replaceable cartridges help reduce waste and costs over time.
NIOSH, a Federal government regulatory agency, has tested and approved the 6000 Series Half Facepiece with 3M cartridges, filters or supplied air systems. The 6000 Series is NIOSH approved for negative-pressure air purifying and positive-pressure dual airline applications. This half facepiece respirator may be used with 3M™ Cartridge 6000 Series; 3M™ Filters 2000, 2200, 7000 or 5000 Series; or 3M™ Dual Airline Systems against a variety of gases, vapours, and particulate hazards according to NIOSH approvals.
Breathing hazardous particles, gases and vapours can be harmful to your health. The 3M™ Half Facepiece Reusable Respirator 6000 Series helps reduce exposure to many contaminants.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.