Free delivery for orders above $40
(promotion valid for a limited time only)
Order before 11 AM, to have your order processed on the same day! FAQ
- INCLUDES- 12 Pairs of Large, White Command Picture Hanging Strips (24 Strips total); 4 Pairs hold 7.2kg. The maximum frame size of 60 x 90cm
- DAMAGE-FREE DECORATING- Say goodbye to holes, marks, or sticky residue on your walls; Command Picture Hanging Strips by 3M are easy to use and help keep your walls looking beautiful
- NO TOOLS REQUIRED- Hang picture frames, wall art, mirrors, wall clocks, signs, dry erase boards, holiday decorations, acoustic foam boards, and other home decors where you want without nails or a hammer
- STRONG AND VERSATILE- Command Strips hold strongly on a variety of indoor surfaces including painted walls, finished wood (painted or varnished shiplap, cabinets, or doors), painted concrete cinder block, laminate, glass, tile, metal, other smooth surfaces
- REMOVES CLEANLY- Redecorate when inspiration strikes. These picture hangers leave no sticky adhesive behind. Perfect for your dorm, apartment, home, and office
- If you are looking for a damage-free solution to hang large artworks, frames and photos, these Command Large Picture Hanging Strips can prove to be a very easy-to-use solution. These picture hanging strips offer a tool-free solution for decorating your walls. They hold strongly on to a variety of smooth surfaces such as wood, tiles and painted walls. You can hang framed pictures, photos, schedules and paintings that are as large as 60x90cm. The innovative stretch-and-release technology of these adhesive strips helps install picture hangers effortlessly as the adhesive strips hold strongly and remove cleanly.
- Avoid the hassle of drilling holes into walls with these hanging strips. They leave no residual glue marks on the surface when removed or replaced
(*Not valid with any promotion and while stocks last.)
Hassle-Free, Tool-Free Hanging Solution for the modern home. A tools-and-holes-free solution to hanging wall decorations and organisers, these Command poster strips do not leave behind holes, marks, sticky residue or stains. The innovative stretch-and-release technology helps remove these strips easily. Very versatile, these strips can be used on a variety of surfaces including wood, tile and paint.
No Tools or Holes - Practical Solution for Hanging Wall Decorations and Organisers Checkered, centred, reflection, outer aligned, spiral, nine squares, inclined, butterfly, pinwheel, block party, chevron, or mix and match the list can go on! With Command picture hanging strips, feel free to tease your creativity and give your walls a new lease of life. A tools-and-holes-free solution for hanging framed pictures, photos and organisers, these Command picture hanging adhesive strips are very versatile and can be used on a variety of surfaces including wood, tile and paint. They hold strongly and remove cleanly, leaving walls clean and residue-free.
Be it your favourite photo of your parents' wedding, your convocation ceremony, your child's first step or first drawing - some memories are worth preserving. You keep going back to them time and again and nothing can be better than having them in front of your eyes so that you can look at them whenever you want to. With Command picture hanging strips, the walls in your home will come alive with love, laughter and recollections.
Q: Can I clean surfaces with household cleaners?
A: Many household cleaners and soaps leave behind a very thin layer of residue that affects how strongly the adhesive will bond to the surface. Use Isopropyl Alcohol or window cleaning solution available through chemists or local hardware stores. Methylated spirit is not recommended.
Q: Can I use Command™ Products on fresh paint?
A: Paint should be fully cured (check paint can for manufacturer's cure time) before using Command Products. For best results allow 28 days before application (with an absolute minimum of 7 days)
Q: Why do have to wait an hour between putting up the hook and hanging my item?
A: The one-hour wait ensures that the adhesive has had enough time to build a strong adhesion to the wall or surface.
Q: Can I use Command Products in cold or hot areas?
A: Recommend applying to a clean, smooth, dry surface with a temperature above 10°C and below 40°C. Temperatures outside this range may not be suitable for adhesive to a build strong bond with the surface and may lead to product failure.
Q: What do if my Strip snaps?
A: Simply heat up with a hairdryer to soften the adhesive. Then use dental floss to gently cut through the foam to remove the hook or hanger from the surface. Gently stretch or peel off the remaining adhesive.
Q: Can use more than one hook if I want to hang an item that's heavier than the weight listed on the package?
A: No. We don't recommend it for hooks. Weight may not be distributed equally and can result in failure.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.