Terms & Conditions For Entry to O’Here! Singapore Chinese New Year Contest (15 January 2021 – 25 February 2021)
*Important Note* - No purchase is necessary to enter or win.
Please read the Terms and Conditions carefully before participating in this contest. O’Here! Singapore has the right to amend these Terms & Conditions at any time and without notice. Participation in this contest shall constitute acceptance of these Terms & Conditions.
O’Here! Singapore reserves the right to cancel, modify, suspend or delay this contest without disclosing any reason and without any payment or compensate whatsoever. By participating in the contest, participants agree to be bound by official rules and regulations and the decisions of the organiser.
- This contest is open to all Singaporean citizens and permanent residents are above the age of 21 as of the date of entry. Employees of O’Here! Singapore, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, (collectively the “Employees”), and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in the contest. The contest is subject to all applicable local laws and regulations.
- Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of O’Here! Singapore as final and binding as it relates to the content of this contest.
- Entries will be accepted starting on 15th January 2021, 1730 hours (GMT +8) and ending 25th February 2021, 2359 hours (GMT +8). All online entries must be received by 25th February 2021, 2359 hours (GMT +8)
- The entry must fulfil all contest requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win the prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of O’Here! Singapore.
- The Winner(s) of the contest (the “Winner”) will receive one Rejuvenate Hamper (Worth: SGD $156.70). Actual/appraised value may differ at the time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by O’Here! Singapore. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at O’Here! Singapore discretion. The prize is non-transferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for O’Here! Singapore and its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
- Winner will be selected randomly under the supervision of O’Here! Singapore. Winner will be notified via email within seven (7) days following selection of Winner. O’Here! Singapore shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within seven (7) days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected.
ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (AT O’Here! Singapore‘s SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CONTEST, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
- By entering this contest, You understand and agree that O’Here! Singapore, anyone acting on behalf of O’Here! Singapore, and O’Here! Singapore‘s licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the contest, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes. without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent.
- By entering this contest, You represent and warrant that your entry is an original work of authorship, and does not violate any third party’s proprietary or intellectual property rights. If your entry infringes upon the intellectual property right of another, You will be disqualified at the sole discretion of O’Here! Singapore. If the content of your entry is claimed to constitute an infringement of any proprietary or intellectual proprietary rights of any third party, You shall, at your sole expense, defend or settle against such claims. You shall indemnify, defend, and hold harmless O’Here! Singapore from and against any suit, proceeding, claims, liability, loss, damage, costs or expense, which O’Here! Singapore may incur, suffer, or be required to pay arising out of such infringement or suspected infringement of any third party’s right.
- O’Here! Singapore reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the contest should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond O’Here! Singapore‘s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the contest. In such case, O’Here! Singapore may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by O’Here! Singapore. O’Here! Singapore reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the contest or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. O’Here! Singapore has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the contest, to void entries for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Campaign rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Campaign may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such an attempt be made, O’Here! Singapore reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless O’Here! Singapore and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from:
- The eligible winners will be required to provide their personal & contact details for verification purpose. O’Here! Singapore will take due care to ensure that the details provided will not be disclosed to 3rd parties.
- The Sponsor of the contest is O’Here! Singapore.
- The contest hosted by O’Here! Singapore is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook.