Order $40 or more: FREE Delivery
Order before 2 pm, ships out the SAME DAY! FAQ
- Will not sag, run or drip
- Easy to use – no mess
- Can be drilled, sawed, sanded, filed, tapped, machined or painted 1 hour after mixing
- Good adhesive strength
- Can be used to reshape, rebuild and repair a multitude of surfaces and applications
- Good gap filling properties Long-lasting, durable solution
- Heat resistant to 120°C continuously or 140°C intermittently
- Rapid set (<10 minutes)
- Can be used for fuel resistant repairs
- Colour: Dark Grey
- Technology: Epoxy
- Use: Exterior, Interior
Selleys Knead It Steel is a versatile hand kneadable, fast setting, non-rusting co-extruded epoxy repair system that can be used for metal items.
Where can this product be used?
- Rebuilding engine parts and rusted metal
- Repairing a hole in a fuel tank
- Repair of iron pipes, tools and equipment
- Repair stripped threads
- Forming of nuts and bolts in place
- Attaching fixtures and signs
- Fixing radiators
- Repairing holes in cars and boats
- Patching ducts and tanks
- Making prototypes
- Repair of downpipes and gutters
- Anchoring of bolts
- Repairing your metal outdoor furniture
What materials is this product suitable for?
- Steel Wide range of ferrous metal and aluminium items
- Most plastics* (pre-test required)
*Not for use on polyethene, polypropylene, Teflon or silicone.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.