Free delivery for orders above $40
(promotion valid for a limited time only)
Order before 11 AM, to have your order processed on the same day! FAQ
- Excellent adhesion Water-based - easy to use and clean up with water before it has dried
- Flexible - capable of joint movement of +/- 10% of joint width
- Can be overpainted with oil or water-based paints after the surface has firmly skinned
- Sag resistant
- Will not stain building materials
- Good resistance to weathering
- Size: 475g Cartridge
- Colour: Grey, White
- Full Cure Time: 48 hours
- Technology: Water Based
- Use: Exterior, Interior
No More Gaps is a durable, flexible acrylic gap sealant for interior and exterior applications where joint movement causes rigid fillers to crack or fall out.
Where can this product be used?
- No More Gaps may be used for sealing gaps and joints where slight movement is anticipated (less than +/- 10% of joint width)
- Between window or door frames and the wall
- Along skirting boards and around cornices
- Between benchtops and tiles In corners or between the wall and ceiling or anywhere shrinkage or movement has caused rigid filler to crack
What materials is this product suitable for?
- Fibre cement sheeting
- Laminated plastics
- Painted surface
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.