Free delivery for orders above $40
(promotion valid for a limited time only)
Order before 11 AM, to have your order processed on the same day! FAQ
- Will not sag, run or drip
- Easy to use - no mess
- Can be drilled, sawed, sanded, filed, tapped, machined or painted 1 hour after mixing
- Good adhesive strength
- Can be used to reshape, rebuild and repair a multitude of surfaces and applications
- Good gap filling properties
- Long-lasting, durable solution
- Heat resistant to 120°C continuously or 140°C intermittently
- Can be used underwater (but dry surfaces for application are best and recommended)
- Rapid set time (<10 minutes)
- Suitable for contact with drinking water - complies with AS/NZS 4020
- Excellent anchoring properties
- Colour: Off-white
- Technology: Epoxy
- Use: Exterior, Interior
Selleys Knead It Multipurpose is a versatile, hand kneadable fast setting epoxy putty that is ideal for repairing, rebuilding, reshaping or restoring almost anything. It can be drilled, filed, machined, screwed, sawn, sanded, stained and painted.
Where can this product be used?
- Repair and replacement - timber, metal, masonry, many plastics*, ceramics
- Mending - toys, appliances, lawnmowers, sports equipment, etc.
- Sealing - leaks in gutters and downpipes
- Patching - chipped concrete, floors, bricks, blocks, etc.
- Attaching - fixtures, machine tags, signs, etc.
- Anchoring - bolts, screws, housings, etc.
- Moulding - to reform and reshape damaged timber, metal, masonry, plastics, ceramics
- Moulding to rebuild - wrought iron fencing
- Forming knobs and missing parts
- Balancing - table legs, etc.
- Fixing a damaged roof tile
- Repairing a water (drinking) tank
- Lost the head of your hammer? Make a new one with Knead It.
- Replace chip in golf club (woods)
- Approval for Drinking
- Water Contact to AS/NZ 4020:2005, however, limited to the maximum surface area: volume ratio of 100mm2/L at a maximum temperature of 85°C.
What materials is this product suitable for?
- Anchoring bolts
- Most plastics*
*Does not adhere to polyethene, polypropylene or Polytetrafluoroethylene (Teflon) or silicone rubber.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.