Free delivery for orders above $40
(promotion valid for a limited time only)
Order before 11 AM, to have your order processed on the same day! FAQ
- Fast grab minimises the need to support joints while product cures
- Strong bond - which is flexible enough to respond to building movement, allowing a strong bond to be maintained over time
- Easily cleans up with water Low odour, low toxic, low VOC*, less harmful to the environment
- Paintable after 12 hours
- Cures and works best on porous surfaces, which makes it ideal for sticking wall panels to masonry
- Doesn’t drip, sag or string, so there is less mess when you are using the product
- Meets or exceeds requirements specified by Australian Standard AS 2329-1999
- Bridges gaps, up to 9mm, on rough and ill-fitting construction material
*Meets GBCA VOC limits for multipurpose construction adhesives.
- Size: 95g Tube
- Colour: Beige
- Technology: Water Based
- Use: Interior
Selleys Liquid Nails Fast Grab is a high strength construction adhesive that provides strong initial holding power. The water-based formulation is low odour and allows for easy water clean up.
Where can this product be used?
- Timber panelling to walls
- Skirting boards
- Styrene foam panels and blocks
- Particleboard to masonry surfaces
- Tasks where nailing is not desirable
What materials is this product suitable for?
- Particle board
- Styrene foam
- Most plastic* (pre-test plastic to determine compatibility)
*Not for use on polyethene, polypropylene, Teflon or silicone.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.