Free delivery for orders above $40
(promotion valid for a limited time only)
Order before 11 AM, to have your order processed on the same day! FAQ
- Strong bond - which is flexible enough to respond to movement allowing a strong bond to maintained
- Adheres well to wet and dry timber, so there is no need to wait for the timber to dry
- Easily extruded and easy to use at low temperatures
- Paintable when dry, to give you a neat, quality finished job
- Doesn’t drip, sag or string, so there is less mess when you are using the product
- Bridges gaps on rough and ill-fitting construction materials
- Meets requirements specified by Australian Standard AS 2329-1999
- Colour: Beige
- Technology: Solvent Based
- Use: Exterior, Interior
Selleys Liquid Nails is a high strength multipurpose construction adhesive that forms a strong and lasting bond on most building substrates.
Where can this product be used?
- Sheet flooring to joists
- Metal or aluminium door strips to floors or walls
- Timber or fibre cement sheeting to cement block or brick walls
- Masonite to timber
- Wallboard or panelling to wood or metal frames
- Cork tiles to timber, fibro or plaster
- Tempered hardboard to floorboards
- To eliminate the squeaks in tongue and groove boards
What materials is this product suitable for?
* Pre-test plastics to determine compatibility. Not for use on polyethene, polypropylene, Teflon, silicone or polystyrene.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.