Place your order on weekdays* between 9AM and 5PM and we usually have your orders ready for shipping or pickup within 3 hours! Pickup is available on Saturday too from 9AM to 12PM!
More info here.
*excluding Public Holidays
- No caulking gun required
- Easily applied with a press of a lever
- Flow control for precise application and finish with no run on
- Strong initial grab minimises slippage when adhering on vertical surfaces and minimises the need to support joints while it cures.
- Cleans up with water.
- High strength
- Paintable after 12 hours.
- Cures and works best on porous surfaces, which makes it ideal for sticking wall panels to masonry.
- Bridges gaps on rough and ill-fitting construction material
- Size: 130g Aerosol can
- Colours: Beige
- Technology: Water Based
- Use: Interior
Selleys Ezi Press Liquid Nails Fast is a water-based high strength construction adhesive delivered in an easy to use application system that does not require a caulking gun. Simply apply at the press of a lever. Perfect for sticking materials together such as architraves and skirting.
Where can this product be used?
- Timber panelling to walls
- Skirting boards
- Styrene foam panels and blocks
- Particleboard to masonry surfaces
- Tasks where nailing is not desirable.
- Bonds are not water-resistant.
- Protect bonds from water penetration if used in exterior applications.
What materials is this product suitable for?
- Skirting boards
- Polystyrene Foam
- Most plastic* - pre-test plastic to determine compatibility
*Not for use on polyethene, polypropylene, Teflon or silicone.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.