Free delivery for orders above $40
(promotion valid for a limited time only)
Order before 11 AM, to have your order processed on the same day! FAQ
- Will not sag, run or drip
- Easy to use - no mess
- Can be drilled, sawed, sanded, filed, tapped, machined, or painted 1 hour after mixing
- Good adhesive strength
- Good gap filling properties
- Heat resistant to 120°C continuously or 140°C intermittently
- Can be used under fresh or saltwater
- Size: 110g Roll
- Full Cure Time: 24 hours
- Use: Exterior, Interior
Knead It Underwater is a hand kneadable, fast setting co-extruded epoxy repair system that can be used for repairing a multitude of things. It is especially suitable for application to damp, wet or underwater substrates. It comes in a handy roll form, with the white hardener encapsulated in the aqua green resin part. The product hardens in 20-30 minutes after mixing, to form a white solid material.
Where can this product be used?
- For fast and permanent repairs to damp and wet substrates, and even for underwater repairs
- Patching dings, scratches, cuts, gouges and holes in fibreglass, metal and wooden boat decks and hulls
- Repair of pipes, fittings, electrical connections, water tanks, tubs, sinks, spas, hot tubs, tanks, pools and leaking gaskets
- Forming custom gaskets
- Ideal for emergency in-water repairs
What materials is this product suitable for?
- Some plastics
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.