Place your order on weekdays* between 9AM and 5PM and we usually have your orders ready for shipping or pickup within 3 hours! Pickup is available on Saturday too from 9AM to 12PM!
More info here.
*excluding Public Holidays
Kills All Common Household Ants - Harris bait is intended for sweet eating ants, or sugar ants. These include Acrobat ants, Argentine ants, Carpenter ants, Little black ants, Pavement ants, Pharaoh ants and many others. Contains 9 (1 oz) Bait Stations.
- 9 Bait Trays Per Pack
- Spread bait trays over a large area for maximum effectiveness. Ants will seek out the sweet liquid bait and bring it back to the colony
- Contains Borax - Borax, a naturally occurring mineral powder, is the active ingredient
- EPA Registered - Registered with the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) for indoor and outdoor use
- Kills the Queen and the Colony - Because borax works slowly to kill, it allows the worker ant time to get back to the colony to share the bait with other ants
- WEIGHT: 0.2 lbs
- DIMENSIONS: 4.2 x 1 x 4.3 in
To use Harris Liquid Ant Bait Stations, simply pour a few drops of the liquid ant killer inside a bait tray and place where ants are seen, such as window ledges, sinks in kitchen or bath. You will want to place the stations directly in their bath. Avoid using cleaners or chemicals in those areas while you are baiting for ants.
Inspect bait tray placements and re-apply liquid ant killer as needed. Place these trays where ants have been seen but ensure they are not accessible to children and pets.
For best results, place several bait trays out at a time. Be sure to remove all food sources that ants could be feeding on, as you want the primary source of focus to be the bait.
Why Ant Baits work so well?
Ants are social insects and are very sensitive to chemicals and pesticides. They can sense if something has been sprayed and will simply avoid the area. Killing the ants you see will not solve the problem of the colony, so offering them a food source is the best option for control. Because baits work slowly the foraging ants will have time to bring back to the colony and share with queen and other workers. This allows for colony elimination and success.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.