Place your order on weekdays* between 9AM and 5PM and we usually have your orders ready for shipping or pickup within 3 hours! Pickup is available on Saturday too from 9AM to 12PM!
More info here.
*excluding Public Holidays
- Grouts are porous and they easily absorb grease, dirt and limescale.
- Spillages such as wine, lemonades or greasy substances will cause marks and patches in the joints in the floor.
- Grouts between wall-tiles, particularly in damp areas like bathrooms, will become dirty and unattractive as a result of mould and limescale.
- With HG Super Protector for wall and floor grout, the grouts will become fully resistant to water, oils, grease and dirt., keeping it clean and dirt free!
HOW TO USE
- Step 1: Using HG Grout Cleaner, clean the grouts thoroughly and allow it to dry.
- Step 2: With either the pipette or brush, apply HG Super Protector for wall and floor grout to the grouts, until fully absorbed.
- Step 3: Allow the treated grout to dry for 1 hour and repeat the treatment once for optimal protection.
- Step 4: After 36 to 48 hours, the treated surface can be cleaned normally.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.