Order before 11 AM, to have your order processed on the same day! FAQ
HG stain protector (product 15) protects both porous and non-porous tiles and natural stone floors invisibly against stains and penetrating and stubborn dirt. Cleaning with a mop is all it takes for a shiny floor.
- Invisible tile protector protects against stains and penetrating and stubborn dirt
- Tile protector for all types of porous and non-porous ceramic tiles, natural stone and (polymer)concrete
HG stain protector is even suitable for the most porous surfaces
HG stain protector is suitable for both porous and non-porous ceramic tiles, natural stone floors and concrete and epoxy tiles containing natural stone, such as granite and marble composite. Protects against almost all watery (e.g. cola, wine, etc.) and oily spots and stains.
Even the most porous surfaces are protected deep into the pores. Therefore, this tile stain protector is ideal for use in the living room, kitchen and bathroom. The tile protector can also be used outdoors. 1 litre is sufficient for approximately 100 m2 per layer.
Which HG products do I need for my tile floor?
Besides invisible protection of your tile floor against penetrating dirt, grease and wear with this HG vlekpreventie, the HG range for tile floors has other protectors to choose from. This range consists of a number of different cleaners for regular mopping, but also an intensive cleaner for removing grease and caked-on dirt for example.
To find out which HG products you need to protect and clean your tile floor effectively, consult our HG tile floors treatment matrix.
HOW TO USE
How do you use an HG stain protector? Follow the steps below for the correct use of the HG stain protector.
- 1. For ceramic tiles, clean first with HG tile power cleaner. For concrete and epoxy tiles containing natural stone, first clean with HG power cleaner.
- 2. Apply HG stain protector liberally with a brush or roller.
- 3. A second layer is recommended for very porous surfaces.
(*Not valid with any promotion and while stocks last.)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.