Order before 11 AM, to have your order processed on the same day! FAQ
- The Pruning Lopper for narrow spaces with integrated 2-stage gear
- With its long aluminium handle, the GARDENA Pruning Lopper SlimCut has an enormous range, optimally suitable for thinning out dense bushes and shrubs.
- The integrated gear provides the optimum cutting force.
- Precision-ground blades with non-stick coating guarantee an accurate cut which is gentle on plants.
- The gear can be shifted from a 1:12 transmission for thick branches to a 1:6 transmission for quick cutting of thin branches.
- 25-year warranty.
Accurate and clean cuts Precision-ground blade with non-stick coating Non-Stick extra, an outstanding cutting geometry and the integrated gear save your strength when cutting. The extra-slim cutting head even facilitates the thinning out of dense bushes and shrubs.
Convenient and safe - the ErgoTec The Slim Cut is equipped with a flexible and height-adjustable handle. The handle can be adapted to the respective body height and thus permits a working position which relieves the strain on your back. Cutting principle: Bypass Two ground blades slide past each other on cutting, leaving behind them an accurate and clean cut. The Pruning Lopper SlimCut is therefore perfect for cutting fresh wood.
- Article-No.: 12010-20
- EAN-Code: 4078500043533
- Maximum cutting diameter: 28 mm
- Cutting type: Bypass
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.