Place your order on weekdays* between 9AM and 5PM and we usually have your orders ready for shipping or pickup within 3 hours! Pickup is available on Saturday too from 9AM to 12PM!
More info here.
*excluding Public Holidays
- Powerful OXY action cleans stains down to the pad to reduce resurfacing
- Helps block future stains for easier cleanup
- Ideal on tough stains like red wine, oil, dirt, mud, cosmetics, pet mishaps, ketchup, ink and more
- Cleans and protects in one easy application
- Ideal for use on most carpets and fabrics including wool, polyester, polypropylene, nylon, cotton, cotton blends, acrylic and more
What fabrics can Scotchgard OXY Spot & Stain Remover for Carpet & Fabric be used on?
In general. Scotchgard OXY Soot & Stain Remover for Carpet & Fabric can be used on most carpets and fabrics, including wool. polyester, polypropylene, nylon, cotton, and acrylic. If in doubt, test a small out-of-the-way spot first to make sure your carpet will stay colourfast.
Why does my skin look a little white after using Scotchgard OXY Spot & Stain Remover for Carpet & Fabric?
Scotchgard's OXY Spot & Stain Remover for Carpet & Fabric contains hydrogen peroxide, which has a slight bleaching effect on the skin. Your skin will go back to normal within a day or so. You can avoid the effect, if you prefer, by wearing gloves while cleaning.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.