Free delivery for orders above $40
(promotion valid for a limited time only)
Order before 11 AM, to have your order processed on the same day! FAQ
- Safe for use on polyester, nylon, polypropylene, cotton, leather, suede and more
- Creates durable protection from the elements with just one application
- Ideal for use on outerwear, rain gear, umbrellas, patio furniture, outdoor gear, backpacks, luggage, canvas tarps, boat covers and more
- Repels water during use and in storage
- Fabric maintains breathability
- Dries odourless
- One can provide 60 sq. ft. of water resistance on light nylon or 20 sq. ft. on heavier fabrics
- Reapply Scotchgard ™ Heavy Duty Water Shield seasonally
What kinds of things can I use Scotchgard Heavy Duty Water Shield on?
Use Scotchgard Heavy Duty Water Shield on fabric patio furniture. sporting gear. boat coven, backpacks, tents. outerwear, and leather.
How long does Scotchgard Heavy Duty Water Shield take to dry?
At about average room temperature (70 degrees F.50% Humidity), your fabric should dry overnight. but make sure to check before you start using treated surfaces again. When its colder or more humid, it might take longer for your surfaces to dry. Ventilating the area by opening windows, using a fan, or applying the product outdoors will help Scotchgard Heavy Duty Water Shield dry faster. If you're just drying between coats, 2 - 4 hours is usually sufficient.
What fabrics can Scotchgard Heavy Duty Water Shield be used on?
In general, Scotchgard Heavy Duty Water Shield can be used on cotton, cotton blends, leather, suede, nylon, canvas, and polyester. If in doubt, test a small, out-of-the-way spot first to make sure your fabric will stay colourfast If you use Scotchgard Heavy Duty Water Shield to treat outdoor gear with white rubber soles, the soles may turn yellow - if that happens. clean the affected area as soon as possible with rubbing alcohol.
How often should Scotchgard Heavy Duty Water Shield be reapplied?
Reapply Scotchgard Heavy Duty Water Shield seasonally or as needed to maintain repellency.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.