Place your order on weekdays* between 9AM and 5PM and we usually have your orders ready for shipping or pickup within 3 hours! Pickup is available on Saturday too from 9AM to 12PM!
More info here.
*excluding Public Holidays
- The combination of the pressure-sensitive, rubber-resin adhesive and the PVC backing offers excellent electrical and mechanical protection
- 7-mil thick polyvinyl chloride (PVC) colour-coding tape
- Operates over a wide range of temperatures - between 32-220°F (0-105°C)
- Easy to handle and apply
- Abrasion- and weather-resistant
- Flame-retardant; resists UV rays, abrasion, moisture, alkalies, solvents, many acids
- Stretches to conform to virtually any shape
- UL Listed and CSA Certified
Scotch® Vinyl Electrical Tape 35 is a 7-mil thick polyvinyl chloride (PVC) colour-coding tape. It operates over a wide range of temperatures - between 32-220°F (0-105°C). Outstanding electrical and mechanical properties make this tape excellent for use in phase identification, colour coding of motor leads and piping systems, and for marking safety areas.
Scotch® Vinyl Electrical Tape 35 is abrasion- and weather-resistant, with excellent mechanical and electrical insulation properties. It is also flame-retardant; resists UV rays, abrasion, moisture, alkalies, solvents, many acids. For indoor and weather-protected outdoor applications. Stretches to conform to virtually any shape that requires colour-coded insulation. UL Listed and CSA Certified.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.