Order before 2 pm, ships out the SAME DAY! FAQ
- An anti-slip tape for light to heavy shoe-traffic areas
- High-quality abrasive particles to ensure long-lasting friction in any application
- Highly durable surface withstands the rigours of equipment traffic
- Application: corridors, production and storage rooms, ramps, stairways, ladders, footplates on machines and emergency exits
- High-performance pressure-sensitive adhesive for easy application
- Applications: flat surfaces, steps, stairways, entrances, ramps, ladders, lawn equipment, snowmobiles, scooters, construction machinery and vehicles
- NFSI High Traction Certification
- Adhesive Type: PSA
- Overall Length (Imperial): 60 ft
- Overall Length (Metric): 18 Meter, 18.3 Meter
- Overall Width (Imperial): 2 in, 24 in
- Overall Width (Metric): 50.8 mm, 609.6 mm
- Size: 2" x 60'
- Tread Grade: Heavy Duty
3M™ Safety-Walk™ Slip-Resistant General Purpose Tape 600 Series is a mineral-coated, abrasive material adhered by a durable resin to a pressure-sensitive adhesive-backed plastic film. It provides an effective slip-resistant surface in light to heavy shoe traffic areas. Primarily for use on dry, wet, oily floors in industrial and commercial applications with intensive pedestrian or light vehicle traffic such as corridors, production and storage rooms, ramps, stairways, ladders, footplates on machines and emergency exits.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.