Place your order on weekdays* between 9AM and 5PM and we usually have your orders ready for shipping or pickup within 3 hours! Pickup is available on Saturday too from 9AM to 12PM!
More info here.
*excluding Public Holidays
- 3M™ Scotchgard™ Anti-Fog Coating lasts longer* than traditional anti-fog coatings, helping to increase eyewear performance in wet and steamy environments
- *Based on 3M internal testing per EN168 test method when compared to traditional anti-fog coatings.
- Indirect venting allows air to circulate and helps reduce fogging
- Anti Fog Lens: Yes
- Brand: GoggleGear™
- Case Quantity: 10
- Class: Premium
- Comfort Features: Adjustable elastic strap, Indirect ventilation, Nylon, Polycarbonate lens, Soft rubber seal
- Frame Color: Gray / Red
- Frame Style: Goggle
- Hard Coat Lens: No
- Lens Coating: Scotchgard Anti-Fog
- Lens Color: Clear
- Lens Marking: Z87+U6
- Lens Material: Polycarbonate
- Product Type: Safety Goggle
- Recommended Application: Chemical Handling, Construction, Food and Beverage Manufacturing, General Manufacturing, Grinding, Oil and Gas, Painting, Pharmaceuticals, Primary Metals, Transportation
- Recommended Industry: Automotive, Chemicals, Construction, Food & Beverage, General Manufacturing, Metal Fabrication, Oil & Gas, Pharmaceuticals, Primary Metals, Transportation
- SGBG New Product: Yes
- Specifications Met: ANSI Z87.1-2015
- Splash Protection: Yes
- Strap Material: Nylon
- UV Protection: 99.9%
- Venting: Direct
Large profile, big performance
With models featuring 3M™ Scotchgard™ Protector Anti-Fog Coating, the 3M™ GoggleGear™ 6000 Series is a large profile goggle design that provides better fog and abrasion resistance when compared to traditional anti-fog coatings.
All models are designed with indirect venting to help reduce fogging. Both adjustable nylon fibre cloth straps and neoprene straps are available to suit your comfort and style.
When you’re going for performance, go with 3M™ GoggleGear™ 6000 Series.
The Benefits are clear
3M™ Scotchgard™ Protector Anti-Fog Coating
Resists fogging longer than traditional anti-fog coatings through up to 25 washings with water.*
Helps provide scratch resistance in tough work environments.
Designed for working in challenging situations, such as hot and humid conditions, indoor/outdoor work, physically demanding tasks and climate-controlled areas.
*Based on 3M internal testing per EN168 test method when compared with traditional anti-fog coatings.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.